The FMC130 offers 4G (LTE Cat 1) network coverage including 3G (UMTS) and 2G (GSM) fallback compatibility. It comes equipped with internal GNSS, LTE antennas, configurable digital/analog/negative and impulse inputs, three DOUT outputs, Bluetooth connectivity, and backup battery. It features negative input which allows you to save precious integration time while connecting accessories like vehicle doors sensor, alarm buttons, seatbelt detection, and other similar sensors or accessories.
Additionally, the device has an integrated possibility to enable Impulse Input for precise fuel flow meter data reading. Impulse based fuel usage monitoring is much more accurate than a different type of fuel metering sensors and it makes the FMC130 a perfect solution for high fuel usage machines like cranes, construction vehicles, mining machines, agriculture equipment.
Programmable inputs, 3 different configurable DOUT scenarios (immobilizer, buzzer, alarm lights, door lock and other scenarios) together with 4G (LTE Cat 1) compatibility including the 3G (UMTS) and 2G (GSM) fallback compatibility make this an extremely flexible device.
- Reliable 4G (LTE Cat 1) connection with fallback to 3G (UMTS), 2G (GSM) networks
- Configurable DIN/AIN for flexible remote monitoring and control
- CAN data reading from vehicles and specialized transport
- Allows device to work without external power source
- Negative input will allow easier installation of accessories
- Impulse inputs for fuel flow meters data reading