SIM Cards & Data Plans
SIM card is a small electronic device inserted into mobile phones that contains subscriber information and enables access to mobile network services. Data plans, on the other hand, are subscription packages offered by mobile operators that provide users with allocated data allowances for internet access on their devices.
One sim card. One APN. One invoice
One SIM card for your IoT application that works everywhere.
CityKinect SIM Portfolio
The CityKinect SIM for Things portfolio features pluggable SIM’s of all sizes. Industrial and automotive grades are also available for harsh environments and applications where a long lifespan is essential.
For automotive manufacturing processes with components that are soldered onto PCB’s, and for devices where size matters, CityKinect offers SIMs in a solderable, standardized MFF2 form on reels that can be inserted straight into the manufacturing chain.
CityKinect SIMs are also available with eUICC fully reprogrammable software as per 3GPP standards. The CityKinect Subscription Manager can be used to host the eUICC profiles or deliver then digitally via secure interfaces.
15x12x 0.76 mm,
25×15 x0.76 mm in
85.6 x 53.98 x 0.76 mm
15×12 x0.76 mm
-25°C to 85°C
Supports TB temperature grade -40°C to
105°C, as per ETSI standards
Fully compliant with M2M ISO/ETSTrequirements
-40°C to 105°C
500,000 erase/write cycles per page
50 million erase/write cycles per 64 KB sector
retention at 25°CV
10-year data retention at 105°C or 15 years at 85°C
All indoor applications, normal
conditions. Limited device lifespan
Harsh conditions: industrial, outdoor, long lifespan
Harsh conditions: industrial, outdoor, long lifespan and extra mechanical stability
Highest mechanical stability, lowest footprint. Ideal for industrial manufacturing processes
Lead time **
2 weeks (monthly forecast)
*Reels are sealed in bags. Devices to be soldered within 168 hours of opening
**For standard configuration within forecast. Personalization and any product variant requires 12 weeks for first order. Unforecasted orders: lead time to be agreed.
***In normal use conditions and in any event that is in accordance with the recommendations of use supplied with products.
Compliant with Industry Standards
VQFN 8 M2M quality tests
- JEDC_JESD22-A114-ESD Human Body Model
- JEDC_JESD22-A102_Pressure Cooker
Standard Plug-In high temperature M2M quality tests
- JESD22-A110/CQM Mastercard > Temperature humidity test (85ﹾC/85%RH)
- ISO 10373-1/ CQM Mastercard > Dimensional
- ISO 7810 / 10373-1 > Torsional stress
- ISO 7810 / 10373-2 > Resistance to Chemical
- ISO 7810 / 10373-1 > Dynamic Bending Stress
- IEC 68-2-60 > Industrial Corrosion
- EN 60068-2-11 ISO 9227 > Salt Mist Corrosion
- CQM Mastercard TM408 > Dry Temperature
- CQM Mastercard TM421 > Roller Test
- CQM Mastercard Chisel Test, Wrapping Test
- JESD22-A103 > Hot Storage
- JESD22-A104 > Power Temperature Cycling
- JESD-A106 > Thermal shock -50ﹾC to +1
CityKinect Cellular provides greater reliability than you can achieve with a cellular service from any one particular telecommunications provider.
- Hardware is pre-tested with cellular service before shipping.
- Static IPs available.
- Intuitive UI provides better support for troubleshooting.
- Multi-carrier coverage and auto-rollover to contingency networks.
- Manufacturers control full hardware and cellular transport technology stack.
- Cross-border coverage.
Our data plans offer several opportunities to dramatically reduce your costs if you’re using a service from any of the big telcos.
- Priced specifically for low-bandwidth IoT applications. You don’t need the same speed and bandwidth as a service intended for smartphones, so why pay for it?
- Pooling across all SIM cards for cost optimization.
- Suspend billing during off-season periods when service is not needed.
- No support calls from customers trying to get their service working with your hardware. Cellular service is sold WITH the equipment with a single APN that works across multiple networks.
If you sell cellular-enabled IoT devices, you can benefit from new revenue streams available when you resell CityKinect Cellular along with them.
- Apply any markup to the cellular service you provide your customers.
- Whitelabel opportunities available.
- Recurring revenue coming to you rather than a big telecommunications company.
- Better customer stickiness.